This blog started for the project I am a Librarian! It gave detail the project progress. It will now focus on discussions of the image of the librarian and my interactions with librarians and library staffers as well as cool information that I think could be useful to others.

Monday, March 21, 2005

Continuing

This weekend I took a picture of Jackie Knuckle from Chestnut Hill Hospital Library. She was so sweet. It is really a great joy for me to be able to meet such wonderful people as I am doing this project.

Also this week I have closed the list of participants. As soon as I can I will have a total, but it may take a while.

If you have contacted me already please remember to get your surveys to me by May 15th, 2005. If you have responded before March 17, 2005 and have lost the survey, please let me know and I will resend. Thanks so much!

-Cynthia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home