This blog started for the project I am a Librarian! It gave detail the project progress. It will now focus on discussions of the image of the librarian and my interactions with librarians and library staffers as well as cool information that I think could be useful to others.

Monday, April 25, 2005

Update

Over the last week and a half I have taken three more librarian photos and updated my website. Thanks to Christine, Linda, and Noelle for your time and energy!!!

You can now view some of the pictures of librarians in the gallery section of my website www.iamalibrarian.com These pictures are the ones that were included in the exhibit at the University of West Florida, Fort Walton Beach Campus Library for National Library Week. Thanks so much to Lois Gilmer for arranging the exhibit! It was a great experience.

I sent a mailing out on Thursday evening and I now have 185 completed. The deadline is still May 15, 2005 for the surveys. If you have not already done so, please get them in as soon as possible. Thanks!

I hope to be able to arrange a cross-country trip this summer to take many pictures of the librarians who have completed the survey.

My next photo shoot is scheduled for Sat.

Thanks for your continued interest!

-Cynthia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home