This blog started for the project I am a Librarian! It gave detail the project progress. It will now focus on discussions of the image of the librarian and my interactions with librarians and library staffers as well as cool information that I think could be useful to others.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Changes

Hello. I know it's been quite a while since I have posted to this blog. There have been quite a number of changes in my life since my last post. I moved, got engaged and found out that I'm going to have a baby. The baby is due in January. Dealing with life's changes, may have put a backseat to the continuation of the overall project and to the update of this blog. I just wanted to let everyone know that I have no plans on abandoning I am a Librarian. I hope to continue it as possible and I will continue to update the imalibrarian portion of the web page as I learn of additional libraries or changes to the existing IM services. Thanks for your continued support and interest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home