This blog started for the project I am a Librarian! It gave detail the project progress. It will now focus on discussions of the image of the librarian and my interactions with librarians and library staffers as well as cool information that I think could be useful to others.

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Florida Exhibit & Online Gallery

The "I am a Librarian" photograph exhibit, which was supposed to be a week exhibit, has now been extended. It will close at the end of the semester. For more information about the University of West Florida, Fort Walton Beach campus library and their hours, please visit: http://library.uwf.edu/FWB/index.shtml

Lois Gilmer stated, "The display has certainly been noticed and has generated very favorable comments."

I am so happy to hear of the success of this exhibit. :)

-Cynthia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home