This blog started for the project I am a Librarian! It gave detail the project progress. It will now focus on discussions of the image of the librarian and my interactions with librarians and library staffers as well as cool information that I think could be useful to others.

Monday, June 19, 2006

Now introducing IMaLibrarian.com

Need a quick answer?

Send an instant message to a Librarian. Go to www.IMaLibrarian.com to see if your library is offering this service.

If you are a librarian and your library has not be listed, please send me an e-mail.

For more information view the press release at: http://www.iamalibrarian.com/PressReleaseforIMaLibrarian.html

2 Comments:

Blogger Mindy Kittay said...

Thank you for putting this together Cynthia. I am working on getting our library involved in Ask Colorado. I'll let you know when we are up and running so you can add us to the list.
Mindy

8:22 AM

 
Blogger I am a Librarian said...

That's great Mindy! Best wishes and please keep me posted.

Have a great day!

-Cynthia

6:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home