This blog started for the project I am a Librarian! It gave detail the project progress. It will now focus on discussions of the image of the librarian and my interactions with librarians and library staffers as well as cool information that I think could be useful to others.

Monday, September 04, 2006

Meebo Me

I have been talking with Rob Coers, a librarian form the Netherlands, online about Meebo. I helped him do some testing on his site http://robcoers.nl/.

In the process I found out the latest Internet Explorer has flash problems or maybe it's just me. Anyway we got it fixed and Meebo is working. I have decided to add it to my site and blog as well. If you see that I am online and want to test it, please say hello.

I told Rob,that I would give him props. I guess I should be aware that slang doesn't always translate well. So, thanks so much Rob for your help and inspiration, great job!

Have a great day!

-Cynthia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home