This blog started for the project I am a Librarian! It gave detail the project progress. It will now focus on discussions of the image of the librarian and my interactions with librarians and library staffers as well as cool information that I think could be useful to others.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Ideas for I am a Librarian

I have been approached with the idea of making I am a Librarian into a daybook/planner. Since it diverts from my original concept, I want to see what others think. Please comment and let me know what you think.

Thanks so much!

-Cynthia

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cynthia-
I think you should stick with your original concept. Just my two cents worth!

2:41 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think a planner/daybook would be really cool. Might convince a publisher that it would be worth putting out a book, too.

6:29 PM

 
Blogger S. Valentine King said...

it depends where the person/group approaching you about the new idea was from... i mean, are they are publisher or just joe blow with another bright idea? if it was a publisher bringing the idea to the table that they are interested in, then go for it... otherwise i would tell you to stick to your original idea.

9:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home