This blog started for the project I am a Librarian! It gave detail the project progress. It will now focus on discussions of the image of the librarian and my interactions with librarians and library staffers as well as cool information that I think could be useful to others.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Alchemist

I just finished reading The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho. This book was about a boy following his personal journey. Throughout the story the boy had to relinquish his possessions and essentially start over learning a new skill to reach his goals. He was taught to pay attention to signs and realize that there may be a greater plan for you than you think to follow your destiny. I have over the last few years read about Shamanism and often about how to pay attention to animals for some of life's lessons. I have begun trying to write some of these lessons as children's books. I have decided on a series of ten and have six already finished. I enjoyed this book. Personal journey stories are among my favorites. I would definitely recommend it to others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home