This blog started for the project I am a Librarian! It gave detail the project progress. It will now focus on discussions of the image of the librarian and my interactions with librarians and library staffers as well as cool information that I think could be useful to others.

Monday, July 11, 2005

CA dreaming...

The drive through NM, AZ and CA was actually quite good. I expected that I might be a little sleepy, but I did well. I got to CA in time for dinner with Michael (www.libraryman.com). He actually made dinner for me, which was quite nice and unexpected. Plans for tomorrow are still a bit up in the air, since the reality of heading to northern CA and making it back down is pretty slim due to the traffic in CA. It is late and time to get some sleep...more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home