This blog started for the project I am a Librarian! It gave detail the project progress. It will now focus on discussions of the image of the librarian and my interactions with librarians and library staffers as well as cool information that I think could be useful to others.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

In the fields

Well, I made it to Kansas. I am not as far along the state as I would have liked to be, but everything happens for a reason.

I went to Arches yesterday morning and took some pictures at sunrise. Then I headed for CO. One librarian who I met made me a fabulous salad for lunch. It was so sweet of her to think of me. Then I headed towards Boulder for another picture. So two today was pretty good.

I achieved another goal set in 1999 today...I saw a sunset in CO. I think that it is important to make small and sometimes silly goals. I even went to a "Point of Interest" to see the sunset. I climbed a tower. From this tower you could see 6 states on a good day. There were many antiques in the rooms to the top of the tower, some of them were quite unique. Unfortunately many of the books had water damage or subsequently mold.

I'm heading east this morning and should be in IL tonight.

Have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home